>> Download the complete 1,400-word article for Kindle to learn more about the origins of the Akhal Teke horse, its genetic challenges, and the efforts to preserve this rare breed. The Kindle ebook article includes 10 historic and modern photos, both in color and black & white, and links to resources.
About The Author
May 4, 2011
July 27, 2011
April 7, 2011
May 24, 2012
- What horse breeds carry the silver dapple gene? Photo gallery!
- What is a mushroom gene? Is it like silver dapple?
- Relax With ASMR Horse and Nature Sounds
- Equine Fine Art You Can’t Find Anywhere Else! art.ilovehorses.net
- Confidence Creation with Horses & Beyond
- The Great Mystery of the Horse-Human Connection
- Farriers, Hoof Care & Your Horse: Q&A with Bryan Farcus
- What is a farrier?
Follow ilovehorses.net on Instagram
Equine fine art and a celebration of horses in art, history, science, and pop culture.