Al-Husayn I ibn Ali at-Turki, the Bey of Tunis who probably gave the Godolphin Arabian to the King of France in 1729. From Wikimedia Commons.
- What horse breeds carry the silver dapple gene? Photo gallery!
- What is a mushroom gene? Is it like silver dapple?
- Relax With ASMR Horse and Nature Sounds
- Equine Fine Art You Can’t Find Anywhere Else! art.ilovehorses.net
- Confidence Creation with Horses & Beyond
- The Great Mystery of the Horse-Human Connection
- Farriers, Hoof Care & Your Horse: Q&A with Bryan Farcus
- What is a farrier?
Follow ilovehorses.net on Instagram
Horses in art, history, and pop culture: https://ilovehorses.net
Equine fine art: https://art.ilovehorses.net
Follow us - we follow back!