by Keith Templeton Keith Templeton edits The Farrier Guide for Education and Employment, a...Read More
In 1960, one of the most unusual horses first competed at the Summer Olympics in Rome. Absent, a striking black Akhal Teke stallion with four white socks and a star, introduced the world to a little-known ancient breed when he won a gold medal in dressage for the Soviet Union.Read More
- What horse breeds carry the silver dapple gene? Photo gallery!
- What is a mushroom gene? Is it like silver dapple?
- Relax With ASMR Horse and Nature Sounds
- Equine Fine Art You Can’t Find Anywhere Else! art.ilovehorses.net
- Confidence Creation with Horses & Beyond
- The Great Mystery of the Horse-Human Connection
- Farriers, Hoof Care & Your Horse: Q&A with Bryan Farcus
- What is a farrier?
Follow ilovehorses.net on Instagram
Horses in art, history, and pop culture: https://ilovehorses.net
Equine fine art: https://art.ilovehorses.net
Follow us - we follow back!